Popular Posts

Google Alert - music videos



News10 new results for music videos
 
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Can NEVER Be in a Music Video Together
The Stir
Does anyone else have this feeling that we've been talking about Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" video for weeks now and that there's literally nothing left we could say about it? Me neither. The 18-year-old pop star is still filming this music video and ...
See all stories on this topic »

The Stir
INC 'Fist Of Fascista' Music Video Is Awesome
Bloody Disgusting
I'ma sucker for animated music videos. There, I said it. Claymation, animation, CGI, etc…, I love 'em. So when I saw this video for INC's Fist Of Fascista, I just had to share it with you amazing readers. Put together by More Frames (the same lovely ...
See all stories on this topic »

Bloody Disgusting
Google Drive: Online music and video storage service which could render hard ...
Daily Mail
Videos, documents and music would be stored remotely in Google's data centres, instead of in individual hard drives. Google Documents already lets users store 1Gb of files online. Services such as Dropbox have become hugely popular as people ...
See all stories on this topic »

Daily Mail
Film Kahuna Mark Kohr to Join FOR HUMAN USE Design Firm
San Francisco Chronicle (press release)
As a successful music video writer/director/producer, Kohr brings with him an array of vital skills to this San Francisco design firm. Kohr has directed and produced commercials and music videos, with past clients including Green Day, No Doubt, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Why the Musical Instrument of the Future Might Be the 3D Camera
The Atlantic
Vik shares another live performance video and talks about the evolution of his work in interview below. The Atlantic: How did you get into working at this intersection of technology, music, and performance? Chris Vik: Since I was 12 or 13 (about 15 ...
See all stories on this topic »
With help from Justin Bieber's home video, Carly Rae Jepsen has a big hit on ...
Washington Post
"You have to live vicariously through your music, so I figure if I was ever that brave that is how I would give a guy my number." "Call Me Maybe" is in the top 5 on iTunes and has hit No. 1 in the UK, Canada and Australia. The track was first spotted ...
See all stories on this topic »
Video: YACHT covers French anthem "Le Goudron"
Consequence of Sound
By Chris Coplan on April 24th, 2012 in Music Videos, News In 1969, French avant-garde singer Brigitte Fontaine teamed up with The Art Ensemble of Chicago to record the surrealist revolutionary anthem "Le Goudron". In 2012, Portland electro-pop duo ...
See all stories on this topic »
Every Time I Die's Keith Buckley Talks New Album, Disturbing Music Videos + More
Loudwire
Buckley shared inside info about Every Time I Die's eye-catching and somewhat disturbing music videos, their latest album 'Ex-Lives' hitting their highest debut spot on the Billboard chart to date, opening for 'Jackass' star Steve-O nearly a decade ago ...
See all stories on this topic »

Loudwire
CMT Big New Music Weekend Begins Friday
CMT.com
Lady Antebellum, Lee Brice and Kix Brooks will offer exclusive world premiere music videos during CMT Big New Music Weekend, which begins Friday (April 27) at 6 am ET/PT. The premieres include Lady Antebellum's "Perfect Day," Lee Brice's "Hard to Love" ...
See all stories on this topic »

CMT.com
Movies, music come together for new festival
phillyBurbs.com
Saturday at 3:10 pm "Girl Walk // All Day" Shot in New York, it's a feature-length music video for Girl Talk's latest album. Friday at 9 pm at World Café Live Upstairs "Hi, My Name is Ryan" concerns a brainy teen, who's countless bands help him ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Google Alert - music videos"

Post a Comment

 

Our Partners

© 2010 VVIP Video Blog All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info