Popular Posts
Google Alert - music videos
| ||
| Music Video Cameos: Top 10 Hollywood-Goes-Country Clips The Boot The Boot counts down the 10 country music videos with the most memorable celebrity cameos, from "Seinfeld"'s Jason Alexander playing another lovable loser for Brad Paisley, to Heather Locklear getting cozy with Toby Keith. 10. David Arquette in Rascal ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
| Featherface: Best Houston Music Video Ever Houston Press (blog) The last time I looked into Featherface it was because I wanted to find out why the hell you would call a band Featherface. The answer was it came to them in a dream, but it also turned me onto a delightful local indie-rock band that I've kept a light eye on. See all stories on this topic » | ||
| ||
| Patrick Watson Killed the Video Star: Wants to Move Beyond Music Videos Into ... Spinner "I don't think anyone cares about music videos anymore," Watson told a small contingent of journos in Quebec City last week. Instead, he thinks an artist can make a more lasting impact by creating videos of live performances in weird settings, or that provide ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
| ||
| Music and art come together in local band Panalure's new videos Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog) Creating a good music video is a bit of an art--in the case of local band Panalure, quite literally. The jazzy rock sextet, which uses accordion, slide guitar and standard band instruments to establish an alluring, exotic sound, has set three of its song demos to ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
| ||
| Women Who Rock: Macy Gray RollingStone.com In this Women Who Rock video, Macy Gray talks to Rolling Stone about jazz legend Billie Holiday's deep influence on her singing career. "I would listen to Billie Holiday and I would practice on her records," says R&B-soul singer-songwriter Gray. "I remember ... See all stories on this topic » |
Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.
Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Google Alert - music videos"
Post a Comment