Popular Posts

Part 8 of 8: Missions Complete



 

Torn LogoTorn City

The Worlds Largest Text RPG

divider
   

Congratulations SheRox, I'm so proud of you kid!

Now that you know how to train, how to do crimes, get an education and level up, you'll have no problems surviving in Torn City. I have high expectations for you SheRox, and I want to give you one last parting message.

You may have already heard about this, but the best players have an unfair advantage in Torn City. By donating $4.85 to Torn City, they receive a special booster pack and donator status for 31 days. This gives them quicker recovery speed, increased energy bar, advanced search feature, up to 75 free points to spend on anything they like and so much more.

There were no "easy routes" like this in my day and rewards only came from hard work, but there's no denying these booster packs improve your chances of making it to the top, so I thought I should let you know and point you in the right direction.

Booster packs can be found here.

Also, Torn City has many more exciting missions, but I won't be there to hold your hand!

Missions start on Level 5 and go up from there. If you're not quite Level 5 yet, don't worry - I'm sure you will be soon. These missions will really test your game-play skill and also your cooperation skill.

To make sure you tackle the best missions when you start, I suggest you check out the link below and find out more information.
http://tcbasic.com/information/missions

Don't be a stranger, keep in touch, and contact me if ever you need help!

George

Georges signature

 
divider




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Part 8 of 8: Missions Complete"

Post a Comment

 

Our Partners

© 2010 VVIP Video Blog All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info