Hey SheRox, When I was a youngster in Torn City, I started my own faction. I got some of my friends to join, and then we started getting aggressive. We started completing organized crimes together - and then our faction status changed. We were no longer considered friendly and other factions started declaring war on us. After only a few days, we were being attacked every other minute, and most of my friends quit out of frustration. Now, the reason that I'm telling you this story is that when I started my faction I was pretty cocky and thought I'd be a good faction leader. The reality is SheRox; good leadership takes time and experience. If you're not already in a faction, then you should be. Factions provide support and guidance around the city. It really helps if you've got others watching your back when you're not online - and helping you out when you are. You can do organized crimes together - and gain valuable crime experience and rewards in the process! My research shows that those who find a good faction also make life-long friends and become very active and respected in the city. I don't suggest you create a new faction until you get some experience under your belt - after all, no one starts out knowing everything, right? To join a faction, it's best to first visit the faction forums for recruitment posts. Different factions recruit members at different times. P.S. Do keep sending me your questions, I love to answer them! |
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Part 6 of 8: Fancy yourself as a good leader SheRox?"
Post a Comment