Hi SheRox, You might not have earned one yet, but as you continue your life in Torn City, you will earn things called merits. You usually get merits through achieving goals, awards and honors. Merits are very powerful, because they upgrade some of your "core" abilities. Merits give you the ability to execute more influence in the city, such as being able to hospitalize players for longer, or boost the amount of nerve which you can hold. Merits are quite rare, and subsequently, you should hold on to them until you know what you want to spend them on. If you play regularly, you'll earn lots of merits and just keep improving yourself in the game. When I was younger, I didn't save my Merits and just spent them randomly. It seemed cool to have an extra ability for a short amount of time, but later on I regretted it when I realized that I could have spent them on so much more by saving them up. Discover how to earn merits and take your time SheRox, don't rush spending them. P.S. This is my penultimate email. You will only receive my last, and most valuable, email once you complete all my missions. |
Share your views...
0 Respones to "Part 7 of 8: What to do with these things called merits?"
Post a Comment